Thursday, October 30, 2008

First snow


The winter has officially opened. This is what we woke up to this morning. No more hope of indian summer (well, I am realistic). The children have got their winter coats on, and I´ve reluctantly picked up mine from the basement. Have to admit am freezing to death in my very cool, but cold Filippa K trench coat. I guess the secret is to lean back and welcome the damn thing - winter that is. However, with winter comes the dark period, and it´s dark already at 3 pm. So reflex vests on every one for the walk back from daycare! And if I were blind and couldn´t spot the difference between the dark and light period, my body sure knows. Tired, tired, tired and....awake! At 11 o clock at night that is, not very practical being a working family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails