Jane's Corner View theme gave me a chance to remember last summers lovely holiday. I like summer, I long for it. Not having it makes me appreciate it more.
You lucky Australians.
Here are the higlights of right now:
* Sun coming back in six days. Will eat so many berliner buns - Sun Buns - that day I'll probobly get sick, like the rest of the city. Got an e-mail at work saying they will be served with hot chocolate at the lunch room. I'll manage at least three. Better not be cloudy!
* Fresh cod "le skrei" is at it's absolutely best. Yummy and oh so healthy. And king crab and shrimps.
* Mad Men 3 is soon out on DVD. That means I don't have to hassle the people at the DVD shop anymore. Dying to see what Betty is on about.
* The film festival that I have been going on about is just around the corner. BFC (before children) I used to watch films day and night, and party the rest - looking pale and locked up for days (which I was). Nowadays I'm lucky to szueeze in two movies. But they need to be obscure films that take me with surprise from a country I know little about. This year it's Iran and France (ok, I know France, have even lived there)
* Have received some wonderful gifts. More about that soon.