Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Lighter days

 
The sun keeps showing up every day. It makes the days brighter and more pleasant in every imaginable way. When we leave the house in the morning, it's actually quite light.

It feels like a surprise - every year.

 
Am preparing the Vintage Swap for Nancy. That will be so much fun!

 
In the meantime I'll go to a swap party (clothes, that is) on Thursday. I was gonna swap this one, but my office is so cold I decided to keep it.

 
Still cold, minus 10.

8 comments:

zelapin said...

it's amazing the difference in a few days (ok, i write a few, but if i had to spend them...)
how much time, how long is the light for a day (en français: combien d'heures dure le jour?)

Di said...

It does look beautiful in the sun! We too have much more light than the last few weeks! Even on grey days it is now feeling light!

Aussie Maria said...

The poor sun looks very weak, but must be so very welcome. I could not handle not having it around.
Love your cardigan, colours, pattern

Louise said...

Lovely photos - thank you for sharing them X

liza said...

I'm happy for you! The light is so beautiful, especially in that first photo. And - wow- that is cold!

perches said...

beautiful outdoors pictures, you captured the fragile luminosity of the day so well!

Kaylovesvintage said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaah , that is so cold!!

cool swap party...love your jacket , a bit like Sarah Lund
( love it)

Caroline said...

Beautiful pictures! I had a sad knitting happening like your green vest one when I was first married. I knit my husband an expensive (back then) intarsia sweater. It was a tad bit big, so I thought I'd just put in the dryer for a couple of minutes. You can guess what happened. It fit my five year old nephew, but it was too felted to even give to him as a play sweater:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails