Monday, March 01, 2010
10 things that make me happy
Prairie Girl tagged me to share 10 things that makes me happy. An easy yet difficult one. The result is a mixture of everyday and (too)rarely.
Here's what making some of my days:
* Sea and mountains in every direction of the eye. Dunno if I could live without it.
* Laughing with friends.
* Weekends and holidays and my family.
* Running (or after running to be precise).
* Earl Grey tea in the morning.
* Speaking French and listening to French music. (Going to France would be on my ecstatic-list).
* Having dinner. I get very difficult to be around without.
* A sudden babysit offer that enables us do something different than yesterday (aspiring to my excastic list).
* Eating sushi.
* Vintage finds (That only makes me happy, not Arctic Dad).
The snowball is rolling, go make that list, girls:
The list writer
Knitty, vintage and rosy
And don't forget the Giveaway below!