Sunday, October 17, 2010
Pictures from Boston
* Lots of people jogging.
* Lobster Ravioli in Charles Street: v v nice.
* People dress up for work and down for dinner. We do the excact opposite.
* Tax and tip must to be added to the bill. My philological brain just crashed.
* Harvard souvenirs are big industry. I myself went crazy in the shop as you can see. Who knows what lilac drinking bottles can lead to in the future...
* I feel I've got a glimpse of the US. But is it the real?
Arrived home to winterautumn with snow and househunting. A rewatch of Good Will Hunting and Legally Blonde is also up!