I have received a "Beautiful Blogger Award" from the lovely blog En Støvel og en sko. Thank you Sølvi! I'm humble and I'll try to earn it in the future.
Even though it feels itchingly selfobsessive to write seven things about myself, I'll give it a go:
1.My favourite activity in the whole world is picking chantarelles.
2. The two most boring activities I know are:
* Tank up the car
* Use the cash machine
I will go to great lengths to avoid the mentioned.
3. I fall asleep during classical concerts.
4. I don't enjoy scary movies.
5. What I do like is depressive books. The darker the better.
6. I once got an offer to be in a helicopter over the Barents Sea. Being pregnant I bailed out. Pregnancy doesn't make you adventurous. It makes you buy new napkins.
7. When stressed I can do unlogic things. Like putting a Leatherman knife in the hand luggage for fear of paying overweight (you can imagine how that went).
I'll give the award further to some inspiring blogs than I'm totally addicted to and makes my life richer and more fun! Postcards from Colerado, Summer Sky: Learning as I go, LoveLetter Dailyand FuoriBorgo.
See you soon!