Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alone at the Flea Market







I went to the flea market all by myself Saturday morning. Such a treat, but when there's no one to practice cencorship I drag too much home. These were the best items: Jug, plate, cup and saucer from Stavangerflint "Sera" by Inger Waage, a small bowl from coloured glass. And the cookie tin for the Norwegian 1994 World Cup soccer team, a tournement we haven't been in since. I love their hair, looks like they went crazy with the highlights.

Have a good week! I've started to make cushions from retro fabric. I'll show you very soon!

Am shearing these at Flea Market Finds. and Apron Thrift Girl.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

I love my Saturday mornings all alone searching for goodies. It's a great way to unwind from a busy week! ~ Jenny

jamie@midcenturymania said...

My 19 year old son's favorite saying is "I know you want it, but do you need it?" I hate it when he does that. I also bring way too much home when he's not with me. I love the Stavangerflint set.

Laurie said...

I prefer to shop alone! I love working with retro fabrics, too!

likeschocolate said...

I so wish I could get to the antique stores. I pass them every Saturday on my way to German school, but there is no way I am taking my boys inside.

Tracey said...

Good luck with the chicken pox, it may scare the trick or treaters away! No sweets required!
Hope every one is better soon.

Unknown said...

Perfect plan...and a moment for yourself....

Jenifir said...

Some great finds! I heard recently that 90's clothes are coming back in fashion; I wonder if that includes hairstyles?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails