Saturday, March 24, 2012
I Was In Vintage Heaven. And reindeers
All I had at this estate sale was two hands, and a buying ban from home. I could have brought the whole house back, but I'm living with someone who, ahem - not always approves . And in the bigger picture I like living with him. But as I say: this is a cheaper hobby than buying guitars.
* Erik Kold canister.
* Five plates of Stavangerflint "Lajla" and a larger plate in same pattern
* Vintage curtains that will become cushions. Most def.
* Vintage shelf paper unused
* Six mid century modern glasses with jug.
* The most retro lamp you can imagine.
* Vintage tray holder
I'm throwing in a photo to illustrate that you never know what you meet around the corner in the Arctic. Like these reindeers hanging around the sami kindergarten when I was strolling. Never a dull day! (lots of snow though)
Have a good week! Am sharing these at Flea Market Finds and Apron Thrift Girl