Sunday, March 11, 2012
Our Sundays Are Like This
* Get up 5ish due to baby convinced this is when the new day starts. Not listening to mother saying it's still night. I watch Bargain Hunt, Auction Kings, American Pickers or other obscure broadcasts. At least there are some advantages to getting up in the middle of the night.
* The rest of the kids join in 7ish and over to children's channel.
* Someone in the household sleeps to nine-ten (read: this is not me)
* Breakfast: eggs of some kind and a more sophisticated coffe than on weekdays, hopefully involving espresso beans.
* I don't know about yours, but my kids need to be shuffled out the door before noon. Otherwise cabin fever hits the house like a meteor. And that's something we like to avoid for the sake of the mental wellbeing for us all.
* Playing in the snow, skis, sledding etc to wear us so much out we can go inside again. Today we played in the kindergarten next door and took photos of all the cross country skiers flowing by (see above).
* Chillin', dinner that takes longer than ten minutes to make.
* A run maybe. Or not.
What's your Sundays like?