Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas from The Top Of The Map





Merry Christmas to my dear readers, from the top of the map! We don't decorate so much, but we do have a tree (with finest ornament from my Boston trip two years ago), and some vintage and new red scandi decorations.

Tomorrow we'll go iceskating on the pond. It's a matter of going outside in the hour or two we have some light. I'll get back to you by then.

My herring recipe is over at Silvias Christmas blog.

Happy holidays!

11 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year from Georgia! Hope you have a wonderful day with your family.

Silvia said...

Merry Christmas!

Vince Stephen said...

Merry Christmas Mali!

V.

Unknown said...

Merry christmas to you too.
Enjoythe iceskating

Satsuki said...

Happy Christmas Mali ! Have a great time with family and friends.

Tracey said...

Merry Christmas from a very soggy London!

Teresa said...

Merry Christmas dearest! Am loving my fab new nursing cushion :-) Hugs & snuffles from little Oskar here on my lap as I write this xxx

Anaïs said...

Joyeux Noël!

Siena said...

Merry Christmas - from the (real) top of the map ;) No daylight here, enjoy yours!

rebi edel said...

Merry Christmas, dear friend!
Rebecca

coco said...

sending you a belated holiday wish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails