Monday, September 21, 2009

Cabin cozyness

 
Hello! Here I am, reflecting in the mirror, not excactly hiding the big bottle of coke, the hand lotion an all the other stuff lying around ones cabin trip table.

 
This faboulous stove lives in the kitchen of the cabin we stayed in on the island. A really old-fashioned one, claiming constant attention from the stove master.


 
Just another example of my theory that norwegian cabin owner can't live without the squares...like on curtains and table cloths.

 
Who would know, but these are actually fishing vessels, used for marking the location of the fishing nets. Now writing this post from last weekend, makes me think of the contrasts in life. One weekend was spent on an island far from the city, in companionship with eagles, reindeers and sheep. This weekend I saw the band Royksopp together with 1200 hundred screaming fans, feeling very continental! Kind of like those contrasts.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Knitty, Vintage and Rosy said...

I did find you through Sarah London and find your blog fascinating. I added you to my bloglines list!

Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails